89 items found, showing page 3 of 8
- leisure video offers a glimpse of the new facilities located at Rivermead and Palmer Park
- video showcases virtual CGI models, combined with artist’s impressions and drone footage to bring the project to life
- The contract for the refurbishment of Cintra Park Children's Playground in south Reading has been awarded to HAGS after receiving 60% of the votes in a public consultation.
- The planned £85k refurbishment will include improved access into and around the playground itself and is due to be completed in Spring 2021
- Two major planning applications have been submitted for Rivermead and Palmer Park sites.
- Important next step in providing first-class leisure facilities for Reading.
- Cintra Park's Children's Playground in south Reading is set to benefit from an £85k investment.
- 3 designs from leading, specialist companies have been shortlisted.
- Local residents will be able to vote for their preferred design in an online consultation at www.reading.gov.uk/cintra-park.
- The winning design will be announced on the 8th January 2021 and be ready for use in Spring 2021.