47 items found, showing page 1 of 4
- Reading marks Clean Air Day 2022
- Celebration at the Crescent Road School Street in east Reading
- £450k investment in targeted activities to reduce health inequalities
- Physical activity referral scheme supports people back into keeping physically active
- Partner organisations across the borough are coming together to deliver the ‘Stay Well in Reading this Winter’ campaign.
- Data from ONS published this month on the impact of Covid19 on life and wellbeing, suggests people feel significantly less happy and more anxious than before the pandemic.
- The campaign aims to address some of the challenges we will all face over the coming winter months and how we can help ourselves, help others and be resilient to the pressures of the pandemic and the new national restrictions.