6 items found
- A number of changes implemented by both GWR and Network Rail that have significantly improved the noise environment
- The Council will continue to closely monitor the position
Reading Council continues work with the Health and Safety Executive to make sure businesses are COVID-secure
- 700 visits to Reading businesses carried out to ensure they are operating in Covid-secure way
- Also continuing a range of regulatory services including checks on the licenced trade including taxi and private hire
- South Oxfordshire District Council licensed taxi driver was found guilty at Reading Magistrates Court in December
- He was ordered to pay £732 in financial penalties and had six penalty points added to his driving licence
- Statistics show one in five victims met their lender on social media in the first half of 2020.
- Loan sharks are increasingly using social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat, to advertise their illegal loans and target potential victims.
- Uber driver ordered to pay legal costs of £2,865 after picking up fares illegally in Reading
- He was found guilty at Reading Magistrates' Court in November and sentenced to a 12-month conditional discharge