24 items found, showing page 1 of 2
- Planning approval for 47 new affordable Council homes and a respite care facility
- Developments to make use of pockets of Council owned land
- Four Reading monuments will benefit from conservation work thanks to Reading’s High Street Heritage Action Zone project.
- Work starts from today (Monday 13 February).
- The survey is part of the pre-work needed for Reading’s leisure planning application
- Six exploratory trenches will appear from Monday 15th March
- Two major planning applications have been submitted for Rivermead and Palmer Park sites.
- Important next step in providing first-class leisure facilities for Reading.
- Reading one of 68 areas of England to receive a share of a £95 million government High Street Heritage Action Zone fund.
- Reading will deliver a £1.6 million programme over the next 3.5 years.