7 items found
- David Downs, the Royals’ official historian, will be on hand to discuss artefacts
- Reading Museum’s regular Thursday Surgery returns with a football-themed special
- What's On Reading to dedicate a new section of the site to the latest news and content from the local cultural sector
- The new hub was created in response to Reading UK’s survey of how best to support the arts and cultural community post-COVID
- Three local artists will create art works along the Eastern End of the Oxford Road as part of the wider High Streets Heritage Action Zone (HSHAZ) programme
- All applications for this project were reviewed and shortlisted by a panel made up of partner representatives from Reading Council, the University of Reading, Reading Festivals Group and the local community.
- Artists will begin designing their pieces imminently and the project hopes to have art pieces in production by the end of March, Covid restrictions dependent.